Every year I fall for it - I buy the giant Fall edition of Vogue and end up being disappointed. The magazine is 90% advertisements and the remaining 10% of the magazine is so 'out there' that I'm left uninspired and out my precious $6.
However..... even though the fashion portion was underwhelming, there was ONE juicy tidbit of inspiration. Ms. Carey Mulligan and Leonardo DiCaprio are remaking THE GREAT GATSBY! I instantly googled the movie name and there were tons of amazing photos of beautiful dresses and incredible hair. So inspiring......
So what are my favorite fashion magazines? Hands down-no competition, it is HARPERS BAZAAR. I'm confused over the pink cover for September, but the inside is chucked full of inspirational and right-on fashion highlights.
So what's even better than the USA version of Harpers Bazaar? The LONDON edition!!! If you have an Ipad, you can purchase it through ZINIO for $7. Or...head to Barnes and Noble and pick up the real thing with glossy pages. Don't you just love that rich plum shade on Keira? Now this is a Fall edition.