- Traveled to Seattle for my Sister's surprise 50th birthday part and surprise engagement!
- Sick in bed for 5 days (misery)
- My oldest girlfriend Veronica (we met in the military in 1992) flew up from Cali for a 4 day whirlwind of a trip full of wine tasting and shopping.
- Mexican dinner party with Mr. C, Veronica, Shasta and dear friends John & Eric
- Hit 2 estate sales and 15 thrift stores (major eBay scores.....wow)
See what I mean? You think you're making time and you just end up filling it with something else. The holiday was great, but I did miss all of my blogger friends, and I feel 'out of the loop' on stuff. Did I have any great inspiring thoughts while on holiday? Yes - actually. I'm mid project on redoing my bar, and I came up with my Spring style inspiration (more on that later).
|Iggy Pop Action Figure. Bleh.|