We're not done yet......we still have hair and women's fashions to cover. Those will be posted over the next two Saturdays.
Lets take a look at what was sent in this week:
|Ms. Heather from 29 Skirts (Pasadena, California) sent in this fantastic dress from the early 60's. I love the colors and the vintage handbag. Heather adores skirts and dresses, and features a new one on her blog everyday. I'm always inspired to bust out a skirt type outfit after reading her blog.|
|Yay for the guys! Anastasios from 52 Fashion Weeks sent this in all the way from The Netherlands. His coat and jeans are fitted, and the head to toe black is always stylish. Love the specs! This is very 60's Mod/British indeed. You nailed it Anastasios - fabulous job! Let us know when you and Ghi scout out the shopping windows at night again. Such a fun posting.|
And switching gears to music, Christianna (who recently featured me on her blog HERE) from The Girl with the Blue Bow, is only 23 but LOVES the bands from this era. Unusual, right? She did a mini guest post - take it away kitten!
- "Ain't To Proud To Beg" by The Temptations. So smooth!
- "Cry Baby" by Janis Joplin. Girl knew how to sing the blues!
- "For What It's Worth" by Buffalo Springfield. Edgy!
- "One Fine Day" by The Chiffons. Girl Power!
- "Space Oddity" by David Bowie. Gotta get a late 60's tune in there!
- "Sunshine Superman" by Donovan. I have a thing for Superman songs!
- "Midnight Confessions" by The Grass Roots. So good!
- "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. Classic!
Well there you go, and all without touching the staples ie: The Doors, The Beatles, The Beach Boys and The Rolling Stones. I hope you enjoyed this list, and that your ears did too! Love and peace and hippie stuff! Cheers - Christianna!
Want to join in on the fun? It's not too late. Send me your photo/mini post at firstname.lastname@example.org
xoxo - Michelle