|I met amazing people along the way!|
Wow - what an adventure! I'm sure some of you are curious as to what I did since I was so elusive before I left. Here's the rundown:
I rented a BMW and drove to three cities in 2 countries
Night 1: Dinkelsbuhl GERMANY
Night 2: Munchen (Munich) GERMANY
Night 3: Innsbruck AUSTRIA
This was supposed to be my romantic trip with Mr. C, but since there were passport issues, the trip fell apart at the last minute. Since part of the weekend trip was nonrefundable, it only made sense that I would still go.
I can't even begin to describe this trip. Moving each day to a new city kept it both exciting and exhausting. I literally have 3 months worth of postings from this one weekend - so I will sort through my photos and post as I feel inspired.
Here is a small sampling of postings you can look forward to:
- Busted by the Austrian Poleizi (aka Police)
- Meet my Faux Boyfriend Gerry
- Teeny Tiny Living in a World of Giants
- Autobahn Chaos and Charm
- More Stairs?
- Meet Hans and Frans - Munich's Poster Boys
- Man Capris GALORE (brace yourself)
- I found Fifi's Soulmate and new BFF
- Euro Trash x10 - a photo menagerie
- Gas is how much?
- Front Door Dejavu
- Fifi gets pretty
- I met my fabulous Euro Mom
- German and Austrian Window Shopping
Any special requests for which one gets posted 1st? Or 2nd? Or 3rd?