Euro Trash - The London Men's Style Edition


Every one's favorite  posting returns - EURO TRASH. Where I compile random photos that don't really fit with anything but deserve to be shared. Today's edition actually does have a theme......it's the London Men's Style Edition.  
 
Check out the GOOD, the BAD and the FANTASTIC:


Sporting a stylish trench and shades.


OVERKILL with head to toe red and a purple messenger


Casually stylish. No pesky tie or jacket to mess with.


Red pants were everywhere


Wouldn't be complete without a pair of Manpris. Honestly, I only saw a few the entire weekend. There may be hope for us after all.


The best outfit of them all. The 60's Inspired suit with skinny pants and a fitted jacket. Updated with a black dress shirt underneath. You don't see this in Washington.

Tomorrow, Euro Trash Friday will resume as normal with my final installment of London (hint: stylish photos, no more pantyhose and cut-off short combos).



Do you have a bunch of photos that you'd like to post but don't know what to do with them? Why not have a EURO TRASH on your blog? (you don't have to live in Europe - its just a title). Simply copy the EURO TRASH BUTTON above and start posting. Please be sure to credit my blog (of course, duh).

7 comments:

Sarah Tokeley said...

I'm sorry but...Men say NO to red trousers!

Krista said...

I love all the random shots! When I was in high school I remember thinking the exchange students dressed weird. Now living in the pacific nw, coming from CA, I think Oregonians dress weird. Who's really the freak here;p

Kelley said...

I kind of love red pants. Not going to lie. I had a pair, and I wore them to death, or at least until their semi-demise. I also <3 your blog name, and I'm a newb follower

Anonymous said...

LOVE.

The purple and red guy reminds me of Elton John. Looks like something he would put together!

Talia said...

Haha "Manpris".... makes me giggle. :)

Thanks for sharing, Michelle!

Unknown said...

looks like Austin Powers.....
I do love those red pants....Big Daddy would love them...

Tiffany said...

I totally quizzed my cousin in Switzerland all about manpris thanks to your blog. He confirmed this is, sadly, a phenomina there too!

~Tiffany