BURKAS and LOUIS VUITTON


Yes, there is a Burka Barbie.
 
Did you know that France considers the wearing of BURKAs a form of a serious fashion crime ENSLAVEMENT? As a result, France has banned the wearing of BURKAS and the residing Muslims have either conformed or moved elsewhere. 
 
Guess where they moved to?

Yep, you're right - Munich. 

Odd isn't it? This is the MOTHERLAND of ALCOHOL and PORK. Why would Muslims want to come here?? 

Wouldn't it be a pain to shop at H&M while wearing this?

Oil Sheik - probably from Dubai or Al Udeid

This reminds me of Sex and the City 2 where the women were rocking designer clothers under thier Burkas. These red pants are not very stylish, but I passed several women with gobs of makeup on and fantastic shoes.

SCOOPY STORY:

 
In the Louis Vuitton store, there were TWO WOMEN in BURKAS at the cash register. They had several purses and wallets lined up on the counter. 

I couldn't help it..... I  had to linger and find out what their final total was. Are you ready for it? 

It was 66,000e! (that's $90,000 in American dollars for my US friends).

Can you believe it? Just at LV no less.... I about choked. Prada, Gucci and Rolex was right next door - so I'm sure it was a good sales day for everyone.

Madge-- courtesy of Louis Vuitton
I suppose if you can't show off your clothes, you better be rocking an amazing handbag! What is the most you've ever spent on a handbag?

8 comments:

Kristen said...

holy hell. i couldn't IMAGINE spending that much on anything besides a home. they just bought like 3(!!!!!) of my cars. 3!!! i'm hyperventilating.

Gawgus things... said...

If only, eh?! I spent rather a lot on my Fendi Spy Bag and to be honest, it looks rubbish now. The leather was sooo soft, it's really worn and looks mega tatty. That was almost a month's wages! XX

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget: I went to Paris once and strolled down the Champs. There were groups of women in burkas everywhere. And they all carried huge shopping bags from Dior, LV, Prada, Gucci, etc. I figured they must rock some bad-ass purses AND panties.

AC Quigley said...

I've watched ladies in burkas shop in Harrods in London - they load trolley loads of stuff and I never saw them once check out the price tag!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

If only, we can all dream can't we xxx

Unknown said...

$90,000! Holy Shamoly! I think the most I ever spent was $80 haha...I'm such a tight ass.

Talitha xx

Tanya said...

uh.....90K in a single purchase? I think I just died. I'm always curious what these women (or their husbands for that matter) do for a living to make THAT kind of money!

Anonymous said...

the most i have ever spent on a handbag is like 120 bucks. no lie....while i may love all things fashion, i lay my bag on bathroom floors...i just can't justify spending much on one LOL