Come Sail Away with Me

OK, now that we've gotten past the Styx reference, let's get to business. Hello everyone, my name is Leeann and I have a little blog called Join the Gossip. I'm happy to be here guest posting for Michelle!

Today's topic? Nautical bliss.
I'm a Southern California girl through and through and we have some beautiful beaches but there is something that really intrigues me about New England. The SoCal scene is laid back and casual, whereas the northeast is the epitome of preppy sophistication.
Enough blabbing, let's get to the maritime goods! Here are a few sailing pictures that make me want to escape to a quaint harbor.







Thanks so much for sticking with me through this post. And a BIG thanks to Michelle for having me. Please stop by my blog sometime if you get a chance :)

NOTE: Thank you Leann, what a fantastic posting! I appreciate your support and help. Ladies - go check out Leann's fabulous blog and 'follow' her on her daily postings.


All photos courtesy of: Pinterest

10 comments:

Andi said...

Ah, I dram of living on a sailboat. I have only sailed on the West coast a LONG time ago, but wonder what it would be like on the East coast.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Thanks for the comment Andi! I've never even been on a sailboast, can you believe that?! Let's head to the East Coast and sail together :)

Ms Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Hi Andi - I havne't sailed on the East Coast either. I think it would be a great item to add to my 'to-do someday' list.

Love the post Leeann - thank you so much. So peaceful and relaxing ;)

k said...

I love all the pictures you picked out for this!

Astrid Storm said...

wow.. these pictures are so calming and chill - love. i heart your comment, and a new post is up!
kisses.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh this has totally made me feel relaxed and like i want to be on the beach, except im here at work!

great post leann!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Thanks for the comments ladies :) It was a fun one to write! And thanks again for having me, Michelle.

Meghan said...

Nice post, girl! I typically get seasick on boats, but I do love the pics:)

Jules said...

The 3rd photo makes me want to lay right there and take a nap on that sailboat. I love this post and it has me ready for summer.