HELLO DOLLS - QUESTION AND ANSWER TIME

I have been getting some questions from readers and thought I would post a quick Q&A.


Q: What do you do in the military?
A: I am in charge of the wounded getting on or off military aircraft. This can be either heartwarming or horribly tragic.

Q: Do you fly planes?
A: No

Q: Do you know my uncle, sister, brother, dad, mom or neighbors-cousin that is also in the military?
A. No

Q: How long have you been in the military?
A: I was active duty for 5 years, and have been in the reserves for 15 – so 20 years total.

Q: When you were in Iraq did you shoot anyone?
A: No

Q: Do you have kids or any pets?
A: No on both questions. Mr. C has two boys, so I get my share of kid time without the stretch marks. For pets, I’m allergic and so much healthier without them. I am however obsessed with cats – the fatter the better.

Q: How old are you?
A: Freshly 40, but I still get carded. All of my besties are in their late 20’s to early 30’s – so that helps maintain my young perspective.

Q: Are you married?
A: No, but happily taken for over 2 years.

Q: Where have you traveled to?
A: Iraq, South Korea, Germany, France, Norway, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Croatia, Mexico, Canada and all over the states.

Love the questions – keep them coming!

8 comments:

Jen Watts said...

40-no way!!!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

You lead such a interesting life and you look so young.

Anonymous said...

I still don't believe you are 40. No way in hell!

Kristen said...

great Q&A post (and funny too)! That's a great pic of you as well!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Thanks for sweet comments. I am definetly 40 - now you see why I love costmetic and beauty items so much. They are crucial for maintenance. Hmmmm - this gives me a posting idea. It rhymes with schma-tisse.

Emma Z said...

you look so stunning in your picture! <3

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE 40!!?!?!?
Oh my gosh I was thinking late 20's to early 30's! You are not only gorgeous but you have fantastic genes for aging!! Please pass some along to me!!

Zara said...

Thank you so much for all of your service. AND you do not look like you are 40. Not at all.