The lovely blogger at Gawgus Things has given me with the very appropriate VERSATILE BLOGGER award. Thank you so much! Please check out her blog as it features inspirational photos, fashion tips and styling ideas. Plus..... she recently jetted off to Rome (yes, Rome - lucky girl) and has some amazing photos from her fabulous adventure.
So the rules of this particular award are as follows:
A. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. Done - see above.
B. Tell us 7 things about yourself:
1. No fou-fou cocktails for me. I drink a man's drink - bourbon and water. Makers Mark to be exact.
2. I was in marching band for 3 years and decided I was tired of being
3. I lived in South Korea for one year when I was 21. I saw dogs skinned,hanging and ready for cooking. There were also cages of kitty cats trying to get out as they knew thier time was short. I was traumatized and useless all at the same time.
4. I used to work as an executive for the Subway corporation and met Jared (the guy who lost all of the weight living on only Subway sandwiches for 1 year) on multiple occassions. He is a big sweet dork - and YES.... his story is legit.
5. I can do 50 full plank push ups (read: no knees involved)
6. My favorite candy is dark chocolate combined with either: coconut or nuts. I never understood nougat and think it is a 'filler' in candy.
7. I was raised Mormon and escaped the religion when I turned eighteen. My parents have since become
C. Award 5 recently discovered new bloggers. Here are the fabulous five!!
1. Welcome to Heardmont - DIY home remodel & repair. She has uh-mazing style and taste.
2. Green Tea and Cupcakes - fashion and sewing in one fabulous blog!
3. Love, Lipstick and Pearls. She posts on some of the most gorgeous men out there. Total eye candy!
4. Ms. Elizabeth at In the Pink. Love her blog. It features style tips and there is even a posting of fluffernutters. Yes, fluffernutters - control yourself.
5. Courage is Not an Image. Sweet Lacey is a military mom. She is a fairly new blogger and focuses on being a supportive spouse and dealing with the challenges of sometimes being the only parent around. She could use your support and blog love. Check her out.
D. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award(s). Done!
PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND CHECK OUT MY FAVORITE NEW BLOGS!