I received the Stylish Blogger Award! Look who I tagged next


I’m so honored, I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by Ms. Elizabeth at In The Pink. Her blog is so much fun to read as it highlights the perfect balance of makeup, fashion and style – all while wearing something pink. Check out her posting on how much she loves her Pink Clarisonic Facial brush here.

The rules of the this award are:
*Link back & thank the person who gave you the award
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Award 5 recently discovered blogs
*Contact them and tell them about their award!

7 Things About Me:

1. I'm an Aquarius and love to read my horoscope
2. I only watch the Kardashians and Chelsey Handler on TV. Chelsey is sooooo funny, I'm dying to read her books.
3. I find it hysterical when people make animal noises  (cows, dogs, goats - whatever)
4. My elderly neighbor across the street whistles 'tunes' so loudly that I want to strangle him can hear it inside my house - even with all of the doors and windows closed.
5.  Mr. C is 1-foot taller than me which can be complicated and convenient all at the same time
6. I love to paint rooms and do home repair projects
7. I have always religiously washed my face every night - no matter what.


I tag the following lovely and newly discovered bloggers:

Ms. Leeann at Join the Gossip
Ms. Sara at Apartment 14

Thank you again Ms. Elizabeth for the blog love!!!

9 comments:

Emma Z said...

thank you for the tag! =)

<3
http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw thank you so much for tagging me!

P.S. You must read Chelsea's books - so funny. In fact, I still have one from Christmas that I have to read. Thanks for the reminder :)

Elizabeth said...

Aw no, thank you and your fabulous blog!!
I love reading my horoscope, too! And I would really like to get better about home repair/improvement projects... I get really excited about them but then I always do other stuff haha :/
I hope you are having a fabulous week!

Lacey said...

Congrats!!

I voted in your photo poll thing. I had mobile me (for my mac) and hated it. I should really cancel that soon before they charge me again. I have flickr though and LOVE it. If you wanna go pro its pretty cheap too and so many benefits. If you don't go 'pro' you can have 200 pics on there at a time before the older ones disappear. and they don't really disappear btw. If at first you do the free account and upload your 200 pics, then upload more and say you have uploaded a total of 500 pics (random number), then the first 300 posted won't show. but if you then join pro they will all reappear again. :D

Monique said...

These awards are really cute! They are a good way to increase traffic!

Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

Zarna said...

congrats on the award! you deserve it!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Lacey - I had no idea Flickr was for everything. I had always heard it was used for photos. Now that I'm traveling so much, I would like to upload all of my doucments and streamline all of my gadgets. Still think Flickr is the best choice? Thanks for your suggestion - greatly appreciated!

Thanks to everyone else for all of the blog love :)

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Wow - I need to start using spell check. Sorry for the illiterate postings :)

Lacey said...

Wow, for some reason I saw Mobile Me and assumed you wanted it for your pics. lol. Maybe it wouldn't be beneficial to you then. bummer :/