Powers of The Secret - Link Back Your Gratitude


I am a firm believer in the power of The Secret. Since the first day I received the DVD as a gift, it has changed my life for the better. I have never read the book so I can not comment on that, but watching the DVD is a powerful and moving reminder of how my life is directed by my thoughts and feelings. 

So why am I bringing this up today? 

As my departure day grows closer, I have been feeling anxious and nervous over the huge changes this trip will bring to me. To calm my nerves I recently watched the DVD again, and over the last month my attitude has seriously changed. I'm relaxed, mentally prepared and looking forward to dealing with the unknown.

I would like to share with you what benefits I have directly received by following the lessons of The Secret: 
  • Money - it just comes to me. I can't explain it.
  • Princess parking - everywhere I go
  • Mr. C - he landed in my lap almost immediately
  • Amazing Travel - I can't even begin to explain this one either
  • Luxurious treats and gifts - it has been a entirely new lifestyle for me
  • Dear and thoughtful friends - they also appeared almost immediately
  • Enhanced relationships - especially with family members

And finally but not least.....I'm grateful for YOU!
Thank you for reading this blog and sharing it with others. If you are grateful for the things in your life, blog about it and LINK IT BACK TO ME. I will repost on my blog to share the love. 


Photos and links courtesy of The Secret official website.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I haven't actually seen or read The Secret but I love everything it stands for. I don't necessarily believe that if you visualize it it will come in simple terms like I think most people view The Secret - but there is so much to be said about the power of positive thinking. Can't wait to keep reading your blog. So glad you found me.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Hi Kayla. Yes, you're right - not everything comes true. I've been waiting on that Mercedes 550SL (silver- of course) for over 3 years now. A girl can still dream though :)