SEEKING: Guest Bloggers! Come be a part of my journey


Hello Dolls!

This Saturday marks the day of me leaving home and starting my journey to Germany (it is taking me over a week to get there, so it will be painful). During this time of transition, I would LOVE to have some guest bloggers fill in for me on my blog.

You can write about anything EXCEPT sports, monster trucks, fishing, rodeos camping or country music. Duh, right?

Need ideas? Hobbies, cats, outfits, beauty, vintage, closets, organizing, celebrities, cooking/recipes, dating, travel, shopping, hair anything, humor, home projects, items you sell on etsy/ebay, TV or movies, spring ideas - etc.

Please comment below or send me an email at www.hot.pink.combat.boots.com. I will fill you in on the details and dates.

Love and kisses, and thank you for your help!

3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'd love to do a guest blog post :) It's the very least I can do since I have yet to post the blog award you gave me {blushes!}

Just give me the deatails and I'm ready!

Lacey said...

If you still need more guest bloggers I would be happy to do it. And I promise I won't write about sports.

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

I would love to help you out but I am on holidays then so I will be pretty useless to you.