SHORT HAIR BLISS

When I first cut my hair it was a bit of a shock. I am happy to say it has finally grown to a point where I LOVE IT.

Even after coloring numerous times, the color has finally turned into the perfect almost-platinum shade. So pleased!

Yes, I know - I need a tripod.

I have a colic (sp?) on the bottom left, so instead of fighting it I'm styling the back with a side swept finish. This is a bit advant-garde look for where I live, so I'm just waiting for someone to ask me if I'm a hair dresser.

I'm off to a fun night of wine, chocolate and jazzy SHOW TUNES at the local winery! Smooches dolls 



9 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Super cute! Not everyibe can pull that look off but you def can :)

I love how it's side swept in the back, totally looks planne!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Your hair looks gorgeous I love short hair. Hope you have a fun night!

Kristen said...

i love love love it! i like it in the back too with it all going to the side

Emma Z said...

Love your hair =) Mine is actually really similar haha <3

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

You hair looks amazing I wish I looked that good with short hair. It's so adorable and stylish.

Write it in Lipstick

Nathalia said...

your hair is amazing! lovee it :)

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Thanks dolls - it is so much easier to style. Added benefit: I have finally given up my hair spray addiction since pomade keeps it in place all day.

Nikki's World said...

I love you hair. I just chopped off my hair to be short and was originally think something that short, or like P!nk's hair from her Raise Your Glass video where she has a mohawk. You can def. rock that hair! :)

amber lynn said...

love this hairstyle on you!!